SET’s dry vacuum cleaning operations remove sand, grain, coal, coke, alumina ore, fly ash, resins, and dozens of other materials. Our experience includes cleaning overhead cranes, pits and tunnels, belt conveyors, bag house reactors, storage bins and equipment and processes for customers on regular cleaning schedules, planned outages and emergency spill situations.
SET’s wet vacuum cleaning operations provide for the remove of liquids, semi-solids, and tank bottom sludge with differing viscosities and densities from pits, drains, tanks, vessels, basins, and treatment ponds for customers in the automotive, petroleum, paper, power generation, aluminum, coal, and grain processing industries as well as customers in the environmental remediation fields.
Our Vacuum Truck Capabilities Include:
- Vacuum Trucks to 28” Hg vacuum and 6000 cfm
- Capacities to 16 cubic yards and 3000 gallons
- Vacuum Units with detachable
- Cyclone Units for off loading into drums, roll-offs or other containers.
- Liquid Ring Units for the safe handling of low flash point materials and