SET Industrial Services, Inc. seeks qualified technicians for Environmental and Industrial Services projects. Qualified technicians will work closely as a team utilizing heavy equipment such as vacuum truck, ultra high pressure water blasting equipment, construction equipment and good old fashioned hard work to safely and successfully complete industrial service projects and environmental projects such as tank cleaning, tube bundle cleaning, reactor cleaning, belt conveyor cleaning and other locations where an unacceptable spill has occurred. Our mission is to provide peace of mind to our customers by providing operational continuity and efficiency of their processes through scheduled and emergency services.
Successful candidates shall be able to and be responsible for, but not limited to, the following;
– Work safely in stressful situations
– Be able to listen and follow instruction
– Work with others as a team to accomplish a common goal
– Be timely and prompt with a clear mind
– Be honest, respectful, of moral character and possess a good work ethic
– Be able to lift up to 65 lbs
– Be able to work up to 12-16 hours without complaining
– Be able to work around high vacuum and high air flow vacuum trucks and ultra high pressure (20,000 psi) waterblasting equipment.
– Be able to work in confined spaces and at high elevations
Overtime, weekends and travel are required. Valid drivers license and ability to obtain DOT physical card. Ability to obtain a TWIC card is required. CDL License a plus. Must be drug free. Military Veterans encouraged to apply.
Location: Henderson, KY
Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent
Benefits: Health Ins, Dental, Vacation, Paid Vacations, Retirement Plan